3 cups jasmine rice/ basmati rice
½ cup coconut milk
1 tsp salt
1 knot pandan leaves
blue pea water (natural colouring)
(some) dried blue pea flowers
3 cups hot water
*soak dried blue pea flowers in hot water to infuse, water should change colour. Let cool and discard flowers.
- wash and drain rice, about 4 times until water is clearer
- pour rice into rice cooker & add in blue pea water (natural colouring)
- add in coconut milk and salt into the mix, stir the mixture slightly
- place the pandan leaves on the top
- start cooking in rice cooker
- stir once the rice is done & plate!